Robotics complex demining "Uran-6"
URAN-6 - is a versatile robotic system weighing up to six tons for light tracked platform designed for in breaching minefields and area demining. During the cleaning of the area of explosive ordnance, he avoids direct contact with the ammunition of sappers in the progress of their preparations for the detection and destruction.
Features of the base machine:
- Weight with Boikov trawl - 6.8 m
- Dimensions - mm 4455h2015h1490
- Bandwidth continuous trawling-1.6m
- Maximum speed of movement-5 km / h
- Management - remote
- The minimum weight of one of the destroyed GP was 0.1 kg; Maximum - 4 kg